A Ledge Point man has died in a roof space this morning.
The man, in his 70s, was believed to have been in his own roof space when he died.
Police, EnergySafety and Western Power inspectors are investigating the death.
It is unclear if electricity was involved in the incident.
Acting Executive Director of EnergySafety, Michael Bunko relayed his sincere condolences to the man’s family.
“Although it is still unclear how this man died.
“ I take the opportunity to remind people of the lethal electrical dangers when working in roof spaces and the importance of turning off the electricity main switch at the main switchboard before venturing up into the roof space”, Mr Bunko said.