UPDATE: Lucas Browne could box for the vacant Commonwealth heavyweight title in April as part of a show which will also see an eight-bout competition between Australia and England.
Eastern States promoter Brian Amatruda posted on Facebook that there will be an eight-bout heavyweight event, with each fight consisting of three three-minute rounds.
It will be based on the hugely successful Prizefighter concept from the UK.
Amatruda said Ricky Hatton will captain the England team, with an Aussie captain to be named next week.
He said the main event will be Browne's Commonwealth title fight, against an opponent to be arranged.
Unbeaten Perth-based fighter Browne moved his record to 19 straight wins after a second round TKO win over Clarence Tillman in Melbourne on Friday night.
The stoppage victory, "Big Daddy" Browne's second win over the Auckland-based American, was the perfect tune-up for the 34-year-old, who earned his mandatory title challenge with victory over Richard Towers in Hull last month.
Meanwhile Sonny Bill Williams has been stripped of the New Zealand heavyweight title for not responding to challenges to his belt for six months.
“We haven’t heard a thing back and, personally, that’s rude,” NZ Professional Boxing Association president Lance Revill told NZ Newswire.
“He’s not even said he’s received the challenge and that they’re going to think about it. If that was the case we’d hold off, but we’ve got no choice now but to strip the title.”