A man was taken to Royal Perth Hospital with burns and smoke inhalation this morning after an apartment fire in Mosman Park.
Just before 5am, firefighters were called to a block of units on Dover Court, near Fairlight Street.
The blaze was started by portable batteries from an electric bicycle.
Fire crews from Claremont, Daglish and Fremantle managed to control the blaze within 20 minutes.
It caused about $15,000 damage.The extent of the man's burns is unknown.
'The West Australian' is a trademark of West Australian Newspapers Limited 2013.
All rights reserved.
Select your state to see news for your area.