A fire ripped through an Ellenbrook house yesterday causing $200,000 damage.
A Fire and Emergency Services spokesman said the fire, which started about 5pm on Star Bush Crescent, was caused by a faulty electrical heater and was not suspicious.
Sixteen firefighters from Malaga, Wangara and Ellenbrook fought the blaze, which had been brought under control by 6pm.No one was injured.
'The West Australian' is a trademark of West Australian Newspapers Limited 2013.
All rights reserved.
Select your state to see news for your area.