Firefighters have extinguished a factory blaze in Perth’s southern suburbs.
A FESA spokeswoman said the fire broke out at the property on Pritchard Street, near South Street, in Hilton about 8am.
She said seven fire crews from Belmont, Canning Vale, Fremantle and Murdock took about 15 minutes to get the fire under control.
The blaze was caused by an electrical fault in machinery at the warehouse.It caused about $1000 damage.
'The West Australian' is a trademark of West Australian Newspapers Limited 2013.
All rights reserved.
Select your state to see news for your area.