Four people were treated for suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Jandakot the early hours of this morning.
Fire and Rescue Services officers were called to a home in Glacier Way about 2:40am.
The occupants were reportedly fainting and dizzy.
Fire fighters found elevated levels of carbon monoxide in the home believed to be linked to a flue-less gas heater.St Johns ambulance officers took four people to Fremantle hospital for treatment but injuries were not believed to be life-threatening, a spokesman said.
'The West Australian' is a trademark of West Australian Newspapers Limited 2013.
All rights reserved.
Select your state to see news for your area.